Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Hotel Motel


Happy Thanksgiving All. I started the day off at 5:25am caring for Chris. Elise is dreaming of turkey drumsticks, gravy and the like. She will be up and at it very soon. The coffee is very good this morning and a sausage/egg biscuit is in sight.


We want to wish everyone a safe and happy Turkey Day. We will celebrate it tomorrow here due to the fact that two of the family members have to work today, so tomorrow everyone will gather up. It is a work day for me tomorrow and I have to go to my office in the afternoon, so I hope that the family will wait on me to return. This happened last year and it was a SNAFU that did not set well with me at all, but we will see how it goes this year.


Elise and I went to the movies yesterday to see "Unstoppable" and it was great. It kept you on the edge of your seat with all of the action. It was based on a true story. Well, I had better get busy. Enjoy the day and keep in mind what the day is about and reflect on that.

Be Blessed.............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, enjoy the day.


Herman, give our best to the family and enjoy.


Mary and Bob, it was great to hear from you by your post on our blog. You guys enjoy the day and you take it easy with your back.


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU JESSIE AND ELSIE.
WE HA D A GOOD DAY TODAY. DINNER WAS REALLY GOOD. ALL THE FIXINGS, ETC..

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...