Saturday, November 27, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Disappointed


Music listening to: Turn Your Love Around by George Benson


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:20am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as her engine stopped purring, no sputs or sputtering this morning, smile. Any plans for today?


I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning and that is about it so far. I will give more info on our Thanksgiving dinner that we had last night a little later in the day. Hey,the coffee is good and I am thinking about a turkey sandwich with hot gravy over it, I love that.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Saturday and say safe.

Later...........


Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's get a move on.


Ross, have a good one and enjoy that new car.


Jane and John, what is up?


Sis, wow what a spread you had for turkey day. Now that is eating, smile. Have a good weekend in the ( A).

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...