Monday, November 22, 2010

Beware!!




Good Morning




Mood: Blissful




Music listening to: Working My Way Back To You by the Spinners




Beware it is another Monday! I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is still playing leap frog this morning with sheep but she will be taking her last jump soon to start her day. Hey, the coffee is good this morning and I am looking at a Jimmy Dean sausage and egg biscuit, yes I am! Any plans for today?




I have to run out to the airbase this morning and that is about it for me, remember it is a Monday and I take it nice and easy, smile. I am feeling much better today but I think Elise may be coming down with what I had over the past few days. I hope not, it is not pretty.




Well, our Wildcats won their basketball game yesterday by a huge margin. We enjoyed our dinner out last night with Mum, Paula and Marty. The food was excellent and we downed two bottles of red that was very good. Even Mum asked to have her glass refilled a couple of times so that means she really enjoyed it.




Well, I had better get busy and get Chris's day started. Have a good day even though it is a Monday.


Later.................




Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.




Ross, how was your birthday?




Jane and John, have a great day.




Joe and Mary, what is new?




Steph, how are things?




Flo and John, stay safe.




Sis, have a good week in the (A).




Rosie,what are you up to?




Erika, stay warm in Germany.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...