Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday!!


Good Morning


Mood: Chillin'


Music listening to: I've Been Thinking About You


What's up? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Well, Elise is still slow dragging this morning but she will be up and doing a two-step to get her day started. Any plans for today?


The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about some eggs with cheese on toast. I have a few errands to run this morning and I will get them done as soon as Angelica arrives to care for Chris.


We have a new mural in our neighborhood that was done by a local artist and some of the residents help to paint it in, to include my Elise. I am going to take a photo of it today and I will post it on our blog. It is very well done and there is is lot of talent within our little oasis in the desert of Tucson.


I talked with my brother Herman yesterday and he will be rechecking our reservation for the Fairfield Inn Airport for our upcoming stay-cation. I am going to make up some of my famous tuna dip to take along with us on the stay-cation. I will prepare it today so it will sit overnight in soak up those jalapenos. Hmmmm, it's good with Frito Scoops.


Well, I had better hop to it and get this day moving forward. Have a wonderful Tuesday and stay safe and happy.

Later.................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is up for today?


Loraine, how did your trip go?


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Jane and John, how are you?


Flo,what is new around your way?


Joe and Mary, what is up?


Sis, have a good day. It is getting close to moving day for you,eh?


Herman, we will give you a call after we check in tomorrow afternoon at the Fairfield Inn.


Mary and Bob, how are you?


Rosie, how are things down under?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...