Monday, November 8, 2010

Lookout It's A Monday!


Good Morning


Mood: On the Lookout!


Music listening to: I'll Be A Freak


What's the problem? I agree it's a Monday! I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still floating among the clouds but she will be touching down very soon. Any plans for today? None here as of yet! I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing and I will be downing a cup post haste.


We had a wonderful dinner last night with Suzy and let me tell you she is a very good cook and a pleasure to be around. A very independent soul with a zest for life, she is inspiring. We downed three bottles of red while we were there and they were very good. Thank you Suzy!


I will be contacting my brother Herman in regards to our upcoming stay-cation to Tempe, AZ. We are looking forward to it. Well, I had better get busy and get Chris's day moving along. Have a good day and remember if something does not go quite right it is a Monday!

Later...............


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Monna, how are things?


Jane and John, have a great day.


Flo and John, what are you up to?


Liz, what is new?


Rosie, how are you feeling now?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...