Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has finally come to a close. Chris and I relaxed today and we went on a walk through the neighborhood. I cared for Chris all day today because I had to fire his caregiver for not showing up today. I hated to do it because Chris really did like her, but with Chris we need someone who is very dependable. I will begin to train another caregiver in a few days. It is very stressful for me to have to always train someone, and it is getting old.


Elise and Chris and I watched the Karate Kid on DVD and it was very good and well done. Chris enjoyed it a lot. Elise at her book club meeting at a eatery called "Feast", she will bring me back something for dinner when she returns. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well.


Cheers................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.


Ross, we hope that you start to feel better soon.


3 comments:

Loraine said...

What a hassle! I know how important a good caregiver is when you have several people who depend on good care. Hope you find someone trustworthy and someone who will give Chris good service.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the caregiver problem. Hope the next one is better. You and Elise have my utmost respect and admiration.

Nancy said...

Sorry - didn't mean to be anonymous!
Nancy

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...