Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!!







Good Morning






Mood: Sleepy






Music listening to Joy Stick






How are you? I started the day off at 4:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is lost in space this morning but she will be back on Terra ferma soon. I am up so early due to I am will be putting Angelica through the paces of working with Chris this morning. Training someone new is very hard and stressful for me because I have to get up so early to get things that I normally do out of the way first so it will not interfere with the training. Any plans for today?






I have not had any coffee yet and that is not a good thing at all,smile. Angelica watched Rosemary work with Chris last night and I believe that she was surprised at how much care he requires. We will see how it goes over the next few days for her.






Elise and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Conviction" with Hilary Swank. Later in the evening we are going to "Furrs" for dinner with Mum one of her favorite places to eat and mine too! Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and be happy. Here is a bit more about Kentucky.



Later...........






Jeanne, we miss you.






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy.






25-Oct-10






We started the day off at 7:30am. We had breakfast at Bob Evans and the food was good. Elise had oatmeal a ton of it with raisins and cranberries. I had the chicken fried steak, fried potatoes, scrambled eggs and a biscuit. We both had plenty of coffee, of course we did.






We gassed up the Focus and we headed south for Lebanon, Tennessee to see my e-sister Tiger. We listened to a book on tape while we were driving that is pretty good.We arrived at Tiger's home at around 12:15pm and it was good to see her. She was very pleased to see us and we met her son's and husband. We talked for a good while and then Tiger prepared lunch for us. Her husband bought sandwiches and veggies when he arrived home for lunch. Tiger had prepared some chili that was excellent I must say. We talked for a bit more and then we had to leave because the drive back to Louisville was 3 and a half hours away. We took a few photos of ourselves and we said our goodbyes to Tiger and the family. It was great to see her and I hope that we make another trip to visit with her again soon.






We arrived back at the hotel and we rested. We picked up some White Castle hamburgers along the way and they we great. I love them. We watched some TV and we did some crossword puzzles. We called it a night.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Great pics! I'll think positive thoughts about Angelica.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...