Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hump Day!


Good Morning


Mood: Under the Weather


Music listening to: Toilet Bowl Blues


Hump Day!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still tripping the light fantastic this morning but she will touch down soon and start her day. Any plans?


I am still not feeling well this morning. I have aches and lower back pain and I have set up a zip code in the bathroom complete with a mailbox. I tell you I feel like I just visited a third world country and I drunk the water, smile. I believe that this is a virus that is going around, so I will let it take it's course and the direction usually ends up in my new zip code area!


Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and at that time I will pack my suitcase for our stay-cation here in Tucson. It is a cool 46 degrees out this morning and it is supposed to hit the 70's today. The coffee is good this morning and I am not even thinking about trying to eat anything yet.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him settled for Angelica. Have a great Hump Day and be careful out there.

Later.................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a wonderful day.


Herman, we will give you a call from the Fairfield Inn this afternoon.


Flo, thank you for the info about the projects.


Liz, how are you?


Rosie, what is new?


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Jane and John, let's get busy.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. No fun to be under the weather when a stay-cation is waiting!!

Nancy said...

So sorry you're not feeling well, Jessie. I HATE when that happens! Get well! Nancy

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...