Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday is Over!


Good Night


Well, Monday has just about ended and it has not been too bad, eh? I got my errands taken care of this morning and that sausage/egg biscuit was great with my coffee. Chris and I relaxed most of the day, will after we took a nice walk around the area.


Chris laughed at me while I played Wii and yes I lost just about every game. I bought a wireless mouse for our laptop and it works pretty good I must say. Elise has been gone most to the day running errands for herself and for her Mom.


Elise fixed some good soup for dinner, and we had tomatoes, red peppers and I had a cheese toast sandwich. We got it all down with root beer,smile. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night and sleep well.

Cheers......................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good evening.


Loraine, sleep well.


Jane and John, rest up!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...