Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good Night

Good Night

Well the day has come to a close. Chris is doing well and Angelica ran into a few problems today working with Chris but she will get the routine as time goes by. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening and it was good. We had pancakes sausages, eggs and hot coffee.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled for the evening. Afterwards I am going to hit the sheets early due to I am not feeling that well this evening. Have a good night and sleep well. Lookout tomorrow is a Hump Day!

Cheers..............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.

Herman, it was good to talk to you today. Call you tomorrow.

JT, Shaina asked me to say hello to you. She has a baby boy named Joshua and I am his great uncle.

Loraine, always good to hear from you. Glad that your trip went well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...