Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Ends!!


Good Night



The day is just about over and a crisis was diverted that is for sure. It was touch and go for a while there, smile. The aroma of fresh coffee will again be present in the house again.


Chris and I relaxed after I go a few cups of coffee in me. We sat out on the front porch to people watch and I got a little reading in. I hope that you day went well?


Elise prepared a very nice soup for dinner with a great cheese sandwich, tomatoes and carrots. We got it all down with ice cold root beer. What a Monday this has been. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.


Prost...................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Ross, good to hear from you today.


JT, what happened at ASU?


Jane and John, have a good evening.


Monna, enjoy the family when they get here.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...