Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Brrrr!!


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Summertime by War


Brrrrr, brrrr not Raymond Burr. How are you? I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is still chopping logs and that is a good thing because it is cold outside this morning. Any plans for today?


I am going to try to not get into anything today that involves going outside at least until it warms up a bit. The coffee is good and hot and that is a blessing this morning and now I am thinking oatmeal, smile.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Angelica will be here shortly to take over for me. Have a great day.

Later...............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's go.


Steph, how are you doing?


Flo and John, what are you up to?


Jane and John, are you cold yet?


Rosie, have a good day.


Sis, I need your new address in the (A).

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...