Monday, August 31, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                       



Mood: Cautious! Busy!

Music listening to: No Scrubs by TLC

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is delicious this morning and I am on my second cup. I tossed and turned last night and I am a bit tired, stressed and irritated.

   I have a few errands to take care of this morning to include visiting Chris's insurance support to see what the problem is with them. I am sending out several Fax's due to no return phone calls have been received for various concerns with the insurance support.

  Elise and I had a wonderful time with the "Zemams" crew last night. The food was excellent and we consumed three bottles of red. After dinner we all met up for "gelato" and that was a treat indeed. We are looking forward to our next meeting at "Zemams".

 Well, I hope that your Monday will be a good one. I may not be on much today due to I have a lot of things to get or try to get done. To include interviews for another caregiver. Have a good one.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

"Zemams" crew thank you for a great evening of fun, food, facts, vino and gelato.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...