Monday, August 17, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                      


Mood: Sleepy!

Music listening to: Dance Floor by Zapp

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Well, you know where Elise is right? She will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I enjoyed a chocolate donut along with it. It is hot, hot already here in central Tucson.

     I have to run several errands today that have to be taken care of before we hit the road tomorrow morning.

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Out of Compton" last night. It is very good and it brings out a lot of reality that is still present and ongoing today. 

    I will be getting to Fiat 500L Trekking washed and looking good sometime today. We will do a final suitcase check before we set aside things to be loaded up. We will return on Sunday.

   Hey, I had better get to work, eh? Have a good Monday.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...