Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: Lookout Weekend by Debbie Deb

 Hello, its a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be putting feet to the floor. Any plans for today?

The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have a smoothie and some fruit for breakfast this morning. I am caring for Chris this morning. Rosie will be here this afternoon.

I will be setting up for our "Mahjong Fest" with Shoo and Stu. We will be presenting a classic beat-down tonight. Elise and I will be hitting up a movie this afternoon as well.

We are going to see "Southpaw" it should be very good and it comes highly recommend by Jane and Papa John.

Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good (Humper). What am I saying I know that Jane will without a doubt, smile!

Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, a beat-down is in your future. See this evening.

Mary and Bob, have a good one. 

Ross and Denise, stay well.

Olivia, stay well.

JT, have a good day.

Flo and John, enjoy.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...