Monday, August 10, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!              


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Just A Touch Of Love by Slave

It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is good this morning and I will enjoy a bagel with a slice of ham for breakfast this morning. Yeah!

I will be taking our Fiat 500L Trekking to be serviced this morning. Other than that I have no plans for today. Hey, it is raining here so I will be taking a quick run in the all-together with my flip flops on for sure.

Elise and I went to the "Loft" last night to see the movie "Irrational Man" starring Joaquin Phoenix. It is very good with a lot of twists and turns. It makes you feel like you are a part of the movie. Very well done.

We got a treat yesterday. Bobby made a Mojito Cake that was delicious, moist and so good. Wow! As a matter of fact I am taking a slice along with me to enjoy at the Fiat dealer this morning.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Monday.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, enjoy. Jane will I see you in the rain this morning?

Flo and John,stay well.

Monna, have a good one.

JT, what is going on in Chandler?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Olivia, what is new?

Bobby, thank you for the delicious cake.

Shoo and Stu, how are you doing?

Nicolette, good to hear from you yesterday.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...