Monday, August 3, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Borderline by Madonna

  It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise turned over and she disappeared into her cave. She will be up and about later. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is freshly brewed and very good. I will have an bacon egg biscuit for breakfast. Hmmmm! I have a couple of errands to take cadre of this morning.

  Elise and I enjoyed our stay-cation in Green Valley. We really enjoyed the DL Hugely live show at the DDC. The place was packed and he is so funny. I was laughing so hard I was getting stitches in my side. What a show!

   Elise and I enjoyed our anniversary yesterday. We relaxed and got plenty of rest. We went to movies to see "Vacation" it was so funny. Jane and John we are sure that you will like this one without a doubt.

   I am taking my playmate to "Johnathan's Cork" on Saturday for our Anniversary dinner. We have not been there for quite sometime. 

   Well, I had better get busy and get this Monday rolling along. Have a great day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, stay well.

Monna, have a wonderful week.

Flo and John, stay safe.

JT, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, are you ready for a beat-down?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Olivia, how are you?

Rosie, what is new down-under?

Mary and Bob,enjoy the day.  

2 comments:

Loraine said...

So, how many years for you and your playmate?

Jessie said...

10 years +. Yeah Mon'

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...