Monday, August 10, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!               


    Hey, how has your day been? It has been a good one here today. I got the Fiat serviced and they gave it a good wash. Well, it is raining right now. A good car wash is a guaranty that it will rain.

    I am feeling very good and have been all day. I like the feeling but it bothers me at times because I know that something is coming up. I know that is crazy but that is how it goes for me, but I will keep my guard up so to speak.

   Chris and I enjoyed a few horror shows this afternoon. I enjoyed another slice of Bobby's "Mojito Cake" as well. It is very good.

    Elise prepared corn on the cob, baby carrots, little potatoes with cheese for dinner. It was delicious indeed. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in office on her desktop.

    Elise surprised me when she got home this evening with some new earrings. They are very special ones I must say. The are on a Jamaican  theme. They are in the colors of the island and they have Mary Jane leaves on them. I love them.

     We hope that your day has been a very good one. Have a wonderful evening.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet sleep well my sisters.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, I thought about during my short dash in the rain a few minutes ago.

JT, have a good night.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Olivia, have a great night.

Dottie, what is up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...