Monday, August 17, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!                 


Hey, how was your Monday! I got all of my errands taken care of and I got the Fiat 500L Trekking washed and looking good.

It is so hot! I am glad that I am not in Phoenix. Wow! Well, we are all packed and ready to hit the highway in the morning. We are going to take it slow and easy on the road and we will take in a few sights along the way.

Chris and I watched a couple of movies this afternoon and we both downed plenty of water today.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had French toast, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your day has been a good one. I have to get the fur-babies feed for the evening.

Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, have a good evening.

Jane and John, welcome home.

Shoo and Stu, sleep well.

JT, have a good night.

Flo and John, stay cool.

Olivia, good hearing from you today.

Tangye, hope to see you on Skype soon.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...