Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                    
I FOUND JACK!


Mood: Relaxed! Bumped and Grind!

Music listening to: Maria Maria by Santana

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have some yogurt and fruit for breakfast this morning. We got a very nice rain last night and a great lightning show. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    Chris will be visited by my nurse's supervisor at 8:30am this morning. He is ready to get his flirt on already, smile.

    Elise and I are going to hit the movies this afternoon to see "Ricky Flash" it is going to be a good one for sure.

    Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good Humper! (Jane). What am I saying I know that you will.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, are you ready to run in the rain with me?

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Jane and John, have a good trip.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Olivia, how are you?

JT, have a good day in Chandler.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Got the flip flops ready!

Anonymous said...

I am with you girlfriend.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...