Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how is it going? It is getting a bit windy here in central Tucson. Chris and I enjoyed our horror movies this afternoon. We even watched Family Feud with Elise.

Chris was visited by Rosemary to wish him a Happy Birthday and to drop off his card and gift. Chris was glad to see her.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is at her book club meeting at the "Shish Kabob House". Elise is going to bring me back a "Gyro" plate for dinner. I am all set to devour it all, smile!

Tomorrow Chris will be visited by my nurse supervisor early in the morning. He will be looking forward to that so he can flirt with her.

We hope that you evening goes well.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Rosemary, thank you for dropping by to see Chris.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


OK CAKE, ICE CREAM, BEER, STRIPPERS?

WHERE ARE THE GIFTS?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'll bet Chris loved the balloons! You're a great caregiver!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Loraine. I enjoy my work.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...