Sunday, January 31, 2021

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you? We are good. We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise is now caring for Chris and I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also have a little yardwork to complete behind Chris's house.

I will be making my way over to the eastside shortly. My playmate and I stopped at the Cortez location to pick up. Enjoy! We also dropped off at the "Egg Connection" as well. We will continue working on new rocks today.

  PICKED UP 31 JAN



DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION 31 JAN

Well, it has been decided with a consult with my Sous Chef about next Wednesdays Chef's challenge. We will be preparing "Bourbon Glazed Salmon with Risotto". It is going to be delicious if I say so in advance. Ya Mon'.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I have to gather up a few items for Wednesdays dinner and I have to pop into Total Wine to spend a gift card that we got from JT. Of course I will spend way too much while I am there, smile!

We hope that the day is going your way so far? Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...