Monday, January 11, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your Monday? It has been a good one here but busy. I am caring for Chris tonight while I am watching Ohio State and Alabama football. Chris is watching with me.

Elise is in the main house watching the news and the game as well. It is still a bit windy here in the valley of Tucson.

Here are the rocks the I picked up and dropped of this morning. Enjoy!



DROPPED AT CORTEZ 11 JAN


PICKED UP AT CORTEZ 11 JAN

I had a brain-storming session with my Sous Chef and we decided to have a Pork Tenderloin on Wednesday.  My Sous chef will prepare some Scalloped Potatoes to go along with the Tenderloin. I am going to marinate the tenderloin for 24 hours. It is going to be very good. 

If you could please say a prayer for CJ due a heart procedure is going to be needed in the near future. My sister Marcie informed me of this on Marco Polo. Thanks.

Have a good night and I will chat at you later. Rest up for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene. Domani sarĂ  un altro giorno meraviglioso.

Rosie said...

Prayers going the way of C J

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...