Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still In The House!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James!

Buon Martedi! Taco Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a a good Caramel Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks for today. I do do have to marinate the pork tenderloin today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks today. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning after Chris the IRobot is finished cleaning the carpet.

Have a good Taco Martedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Rosie, thank you for posting to our blog and saying a prayer for CJ. My sister Marcie appreciates it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va?

Loraine said...

Le cose vanno bene. Prepara il tuo cappello da cuoco!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...