Sunday, January 10, 2021

Hello!

Hello!



What is going on around your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise is caring for Chris and I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also have to do some yardwork behind Chris's house.

We will be watching football and working on new rocks in a bit. Chris is resting in his bed listening to music on his Bose.

Here is a picture of our "Sweet Pea". We miss her so very much. Her smile and wit always will be with us. Rest In Peace" "Sweet Pea".



"SWEET PEA"


Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise. 

3 comments:

deborah lee said...

so sorry for your loss as I know how close and dear she was to you.
Sending love and light!

Jessie said...

Thanks Deb.

Rosie said...

That is a lovely eulogy for your friend Jane. You will miss her terribly but God called her to him. I hope John is coping OK. Take care. .Rosie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...