Saturday, January 2, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Footballed! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: She Give me Money by Kanye!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a a good Breakfast  Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is not as cold out this morning here in the "Old Pueblo". I am sure that it will warm up .

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will be caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy. I even have to make a trip over to the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I have finished a few rocks and we will start new ones today. Here is our latest. Enjoy!


IN THE HOOD 1 JAN


ELISE'S LATEST 1 JAN


MY LATEST 1 JAN



We will watching football games today and we will play some "Wii" games hopefully. We got some news yesterday that a very close family member has Covid. She has a mild case and she is quarantined. Please be careful everyone it is has gone rogue.

I will donning my (chef's) hat today along with my Sous chef. We will be preparing Tandoorri Chicken with rice. It should be delicious. We will get it all down with  a few Mojitos. Woohoo!

Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up! 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good weekend and stay safe.

Erika, how is your recovery coming?

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Bev, how are you?

Edwina, how are you?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sandy, what is new in Aussieland?

JT, how are things in Tempe? 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si,, quella e la mia Elise. Adora il suo saluto in Arizona.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, how are things in the east?

Jessie said...

Flo and John, how are things?

Loraine said...

Football e pollo Tandoori. Yippee!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...