Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about done. How was yours? I have been watching the news pretty much all morning until I could not take anymore of it.,

I have been working on a new rock today and here is the finished product. We also received a very nice gift that was left at the base of our mailbox. We believe that it was left by our mail carrier. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 12 JAN


GIFT SNAIL 12 JAN



I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is working on a Covid relief puzzle. My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner, we also enjoyed sausages and plenty of coffee. We watched "Ozarks" on Netflix with Chris. Have good nights sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Il cappello da chef e pronto. Buona notte, dormi bene.

Loraine said...

Anche tu.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...