Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!

What is up? How are you doing? How was your day? It has been a different kind of day today.

Chris is doing just fine His doctor visit went very well. She will return in a month for another visit.

It has been a different kind of day because I have been in pain all day long. I have a pain in my left ankle that is giving me fits. I have tried to stay off of it as much as I can. Had to apply (Rice) principles today.  My playmate insisted that I do that and I did. I woke up with this pain and I think that my shorty and I were wrestling during the night and she got the best of me, smile!

I worked on and finished my rock today. Here it is. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 5 JAN


My shorty prepared French Toast with sausages and eggs for dinner. We watched the "Big Bang" and "Schitt's Creek". Chris loves the "Big Bang".

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise helped me to get Chris into bed this evening. He watching  TV and downing his supplemental drip. Elise is in the main house watching the news.

Chris has a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. Elise may have to take him if I am still in pain. Sister Jayne will go with her and Chris. I picked up everything that I need for tomorrow's dinner. It is going to be good for sure. My Sous chef will help me prepare it.

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu possa trovare sollievo dal dolore alla caviglia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...