Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Hey today was a good day, eh? Rain, wind and snow in the Old Pueblo. Are we going to get more?



SNOW IN TUCSON 26 JAN 2021

It has been a busy day for me today. I hit up the Fiat Dealer and I got the services done and now the "Green Lady" has a snow cover smile on her nameplate. Smile!

Chris the IRobot came out this morning to clean the main house carpet. When he was done he returned to his cradle. I also hit up a couple of grocery stores to pick up the items I need for tomorrow's Chef event. We will be looking forward to "American Goulash" with garlic Texas toast. I am thinking about some DQ soft serve with Hersey's chocolate. Ya Mon".

My playmate prepared homemade waffles with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of Organic Breakfast Blend coffee. We watched "Ozarks" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is working on a Covid puzzle and listening to the news. Here is a picture of my playmates latest rock creation. Enjoy! Can you guess who it is?



ELISE'S LATEST 26 JAN

Well I had better check on Chris. Have a good night and sleep well. Tomorrow is a "Humper". Stay safe and mask up.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Tesoro della Buona Notte. Avremo piu pioggia o neve stasera? Stai al caldo e dormi bene.

Loraine said...

Tempo freddo ma probabilmente non molta pioggia o neve. Stai al caldo. Ho bisogno di aiuto con la roccia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...