Sunday, January 3, 2021

Buongiorno!

  Buongiorno!




Mood: Stuffed Still!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection' along with a good breakfast. It is a cold morning here in Tucson but it will warm up.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said the I have my normal tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. We will also drop off at the "Egg Connection". I am sure that we will start new rocks today.




Well I have to tell you that I am still stuffed from last night's dinner. My Sous chef and I really was burning in the (cucina). The Tandoori with rice was fantastic. We have to give thanks to my fidanzata for gifting the spices for this one. The had one mishap and that was my playmate could not find any fresh mint anywhere. So that meant we could not have "Mojitos" with our meal. It was all good. We will try to locate some mint. I am looking forward to donning my chefs hat again this Wednesday.  Oh yeah Sister Jayne was stuffed along with us.



We were up late last night watching our Wildcats play basketball. It was a very good game with two overtimes, but our Cats won. Hey how is your 2021 going well so far? Too early, eh? I did my usual event on the 1st. I went out of the back door to take the past out and I came in the front door to bring the good luck for 2021. Weird, eh?

Have a good Domenica and enjoy the day. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. Mask up! I am starting to have a problem posting pics to our blog. Hopefully I can figure out with the problem is.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Un'altra buona giornata a Tucson. Zuppa di piselli spezzati fatta in casa. Hmm.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...