Sunday, January 10, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Here!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Organic Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another cold morning here in Tucson, but it will warm up a tad later in the day.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. I will be making my way to Fry's to pick up items that I need for this  upcoming Wednesday's dinner. I will decide what my Sous Chef and I will prepare today.

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks today in between watching Sunday football games. We will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today.

We hope that you have a good Domenica and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Come stai? La casseruola di tonno ere deliziosa. Cosa stai ffecendo oggi?

Jessie said...

Good morning Country Granny and Bob,
How are you doing? Thanks for the kind words about my last rock creation. Have a good Sunday!

Loraine said...

Oggi è una giornata di lettura e attività fisica, oltre a trascorrere del tempo con Capo. Un bel giorno!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...