Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Lives! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Can Make You Sweat by Keith Sweat!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very buys for my shorty and I. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy! We will start new rocks today.



MY LATEST 12 JAN

My Sous Chef and I will be busy in the (cucina) today. I will be preparing my "Roasted Pork Tenderloin" and the Sous Chef will prepare "Scalloped Potatoes" and some loaded "Chocolate Chip Cookies". I am sure that we both will be sampling while we are cooking. My Sous Chef will select a good wine to go with the meal. Are you hungry yet? Smile!

We also have a few errands to take care of this morning as well. To include a trip to "Dairy Queen" to pick up some soft serve. We hope that you have a wonderful Humper. Stay safe and be careful out there. Mask Up! We will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny and Bob, how are things on the east coast?

Loraine said...

Il cibo oggi sarĂ  al centro della scena? Yum!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...