Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Buongiorno!

   Buongiorno!





Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: All Night Long by Bobby Brown!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am carinfg for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Organic Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo. Hopefully it will warm up a bit.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have no tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Chris has a doctors appointment this afternoon. Elise and Sister Jayne are going to take him. I am still in pain but I am better than yesterday. We will be picking up Chris's van this morning from the shop.

I will be working on a new rock today. I will be preparing tonight's dinner with the help of my Sous Chef. We will be fixing up some Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy and Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Looking forward to it.

We hope that you enjoy your Humper. Stay safe and we will chat at you later. Mask up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Morning Capo Jim,
Good to hear from you as always.

Loraine said...

Questa sarà una giornata impegnativa ma buona per me. Spero che la tua caviglia stia meglio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...