Monday, January 4, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



CLEO AND ALPHONSO


Did your day end well? Things were pretty good here today. We watched "Schitt's Creek on Netflix while we dined on grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. Chris enjoyed with us.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house watching the news. Chris is watching TV and downing is supplemental drip. 

Sister Jayne will be her tomorrow to care for Chris in the morning. The other caregiver is still having health issues. I made the decision for her to stay at home until next week. Sister Jayne will cover her time.

We hope that you get some sleep tonight so you will be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene e preparati per un'altra fantastica giornata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...