Monday, January 25, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you get rained on today? It has been a lazy day around here and we don't get many of those. It is still raining a bit and it is cold outside as well.

Chris and Elise enjoyed there massages today. I am caring for Chris tonight and mio moglie is in the main house working on a Covid puzzle while listening to the news.

We enjoyed grill cheese sandwiches for dinner with baby carrots. It was all good. We watched "Ozarks" with Chris. I completed my rock today and here it is. Enjoy! I will be begin another one tomorrow.



MY LATEST 25 JAN

I will be taking the "Green Lady" in for a service in the morning. While I am out I will pick up what I need for Wednesdays dinner.

Have a good night's sleep and get ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata. Dormi bene.

Loraine said...

Potrebbe nevicare. Stai al caldo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...