Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




  Mood: Cabin Fever Is Back Already!

 Music listening to: Meeting In The Ladies Room by the Mary Jane Girls!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second up will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and we may get some more rain today. Did you get any snow in your area?

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. To include taking the "Green Lady" in for a service. I also have to pick up items for Wednesday's dinner Yes, I will be donning my Chef's hat again. I will be preparing "American Goulash". It's good meal for cold weather. Along with some Garlic toast. Ya Mon".

We will be working on new rocks today. I may stop at the Cortez location today if time permits. Stay warm and enjoy this Taco Tuesday and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno mia cara. Hai preso della neve? Stai al caldo.

Loraine said...

Ancora niente neve. Molta pioggia. Yippee!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...