Sunday, January 3, 2021

Buon Pomerrigo!

  Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good. Chris and Elise are in the main house watching football. We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and they had pork chops. You know I had to have that.

I just finished up with my tasks for today. Now I need to feed the fur-babies and give them some fresh water. Hey I found some fresh mint at Sprouts while I was our running errands. So that means it will be "Mojito" time soon. Ya Mon'.

We will be working on rocks in-between football games.


Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Later...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sembre davvero buona fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Viva il mojito!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...