Sunday, January 17, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" enjoying a good breakfast. 

 Elise is caring for Chris and I will restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I will also check on the fur-babies and get them fed and make sure that fresh water is available.

We dropped rocks off at the Cortez location, and at the Egg Connection and in the hood. Enjoy! My playmate and working on new ones.


PICKED UP 17 JAN


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 17 JAN


DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION  17 JAN



IN THE HOOD 17 JAN



Later today I will be making a trip over to the Post Office to drop of some mail since tomorrow is a holiday. Well I had better get busy and get my work done before the football games start. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Great rocks there Jessie & Elsie.
We love to look at your rocks.
Bob said your both very talented with your rock painting.
Take care you all.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...