Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Hanging On!

Music listening to: Tenderoni by Bobby Brown!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  What's up? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Organic Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in Tucson but it will warm up during the day.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.  I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today. Chris will be visited by his doctor this afternoon for a routine checkup.

I will be making a trip to the grocery store to pick up what I need for Wednesdays dinner. Yes it will be Salisbury Steak with mushroom gravy and creamy mashed potatoes. Will there be libations? Of course it will, smile.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward. Have a good one and mask up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorn ragazza. Buon Taco Martedi. Stai al sicuro e mascherati. Come sta Capo Jim?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny and Bob. What is your weather looking like this morning?

Loraine said...

Stiamo bene entrambi, indossiamo le nostre maschere e stiamo al sicuro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...