Monday, February 1, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still Lingering!

Music listening to: Everything by After 7!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

It is a mild morning here in Tucson. Hopefully it will be a day like yesterday. Very nice. 

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to it. No doubt! Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is going to be a busy one for me. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Here is our latest rock creations. Enjoy! We are going to start doing Valentines Day rocks next.


MY LATEST 31 JAN



ELISE'S LATEST 31 JAN

Well I had better get this Monday moving along. Have a good one and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, stay safe.

Erika, how are you?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Sisters, what is new?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Bev, what is up?

Sharon and Deb, how are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi la giornata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...