Sunday, February 7, 2021

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!




Mood: Touchdown!

Music listening to: Freaky by Silk!

Buon Domenica del Super Bowl!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be making her way over to Chris's house soon to care for him. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. A good day for the "Super Bowl". Go Chiefs!

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Speaking of Sister Jayne she prepared dinner for us last night. We dined on BBQ Ribs, mashed potatoes and beans. We also had Samosa's with honey. It was delicious. Thanks Jayne!

Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some " Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will drop off and pick up from the Cortez location this morning.

Are you ready for some football? We are and we will have plenty of libations for this Super Bowl Sunday. We will get our grub on with Stuffed Crust Pizza and Chicken wings. WooHoo!

Well I had better get to it. Have  a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, mask up and go Chiefs!

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Domenica del Super Bowl. Ragazza del mattino. Hut, touchdown alla capanna. Andate capi!

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
Enjoy the day.

Loraine said...

Buona domenica del Super Bowl.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...