Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buon Sera!




GUESS WHO??????

How are you doing on this Taco Tuesday evening? It has been a very nice day here in Tucson.

My shorty prepared homemade French Toast and eggs with plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Last Tango In Halifax" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in the main house working on  Covid puzzle. She will be watching the news very soon.

Chris is relaxed watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I worked on a new rock today and is is a bit complicated but I will get it done. I also had to do some plumbing in Chris's bathroom today as well.

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise.

So good to see you today Fidanzata on Zoom. You are looking good! Hugs! 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Stai anche bene, come sempre.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...