Monday, February 15, 2021

Hello!

Hello!



FURBABIES CHILLIN

What is up around your way? Chris and I are listening to some "Down Home Blues". Chris is getting antsy because it is almost time for his massage. Smile!

I am starting to get hungry and nothing available to grub on. Not good! Maybe a piece of my shorty's Valentine's day candy will do. What do you think?

Here is a pic of the Valentine's from Deb and Sharon.



I talked it over with my Sous Chef and we will prepare "Caribbean Jerk Baby Scallops" over Angel Hair Pasta. Ya Mon'. It is going to be be very good thanks to my fidanzata gifts. Woohoo!

Well I better check on Chris. I will chat at you later.

Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Deb thanks for the post about the Jane and John rock.

Jessie said...

Gli daro la mia migliore ragazza.

countrygranny47 said...

YES, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL ROCK OF THEM FOR SURE.
GREAT JOB.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...