Thursday, February 25, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Has A Key!

Music listening to: Let's Hear For The Boys by Denise Williams!

Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making a appearance soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson and we are suppose to hit the 70's today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few chores to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. 

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will drop off rocks at "Gus Balones" this morning. We will stop by the Cortez location this morning to pick up.

Yesterday was a very busy day. I completed my (Zoom) medical class and I attended a very nice (zoom) birthday party for Sharon. I also enjoyed preparing our dinner of Catfish Steaks and Fries. It was delicious. The only problem was that I didn't have enough for seconds. Lesson learned!


CATFISH STEAKS AND FRIES



SHARON'S BIRTHDAY CAKE

Well my playmate and I are going to play some "Wii" games this afternoon. We will have "Leo's" take-away for dinner this evening. Yes, we will say margarita please a couple of times.

Have a good Sete Giovedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. buon giovedi assetato. Grazie per il commento dello chef.

Loraine said...

Posso dire margarita? Oh si!

Jessie said...

Quella e la mia ragazza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...