Saturday, February 6, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Attacked By Cabin Fever! Muffined! Rummied!

Music listening to: I've Got The Power!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson. Hopefully it will warm up a bit as the day goes on.

I am caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening for care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I a few tasks to take care of today to include a trip over on the eastside. I also need to get the "Green Lady" washed soon. I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy! We will be starting new ones today.



ELISE'S LATEST 5 FEB



MY LATEST 5 FEB

Marv cared for Chris last night and he said that he really enjoyed the "American Goulash" that I prepared last week. I bet he would have loved the Jack Daniel Glazed Salmon with Risotto. 

Hey are you ready for some football? We are getting prepared for it. Go Chiefs! We will have plenty of libations on hand to go along with our stuffed crust pizza and chicken wings. It is going to be a good Super Bowl Sunday!

Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good one and stay safe. Mask Up!


A HUG FROM MY FIDANZATA!



Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Paula, good to hear from you? How is Marty?

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Graziea un milione per l'Abbraccio dell'Orso!

Loraine said...

Presto (spero) avremo abbracci di persona!

Jessie said...

Non vedo l'ora che la ragazza del giorno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...