Monday, February 1, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was your Monday a good one? It was a good one here but busy. I got my tasks taking care of. While I was out I stopped in "Fry's to pick up a few items that I need for Wednesdays Chefs Dinner. I picked up two good sized Salmon filets. Yummy! I will season then up tomorrow so they can be ready for the oven.

My playmate and Chris both got massages today. Chris was in a zone, smile! I also took Sister Jayne to "Fry's so she could do some grocery shopping. We also picked up a bag of rocks for painting.

I prepared grill cheese sandwich's for dinner. Mine had a few slices of beef bologna in it. It was very good. A very nice surprise from mio moglie.

I am caring for Chris tonight and he is watching TV. Tomorrow is going to be another busy one as well. Chris will be visited by his doctor at 11:30am. He will get his flirt on again.

Well I had better check on Chris. Sleep well and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise. 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...