Monday, February 8, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is over and it has been a pretty good one for a Monday. How was yours?

I worked on rocks today and here is my latest. My playmate is working on a new one and she is watching the news.



MY LATEST 8 FEB

I prepared grill ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. My shorty had avocado and baby carrots with hers. We watched "Halifax" on Netflix with Chris. It is very good. We are watching the second season.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He had a issue that I had to tend to this evening. He is enjoying his supplemental drip and watching TV.

Tomorrow I will hit up the grocery store to pick up items that I will need for Wednesdays Chef night. My Sous Chef and I will be cooking up some Country Style Ribs with Baked Beans. We will cook them nice and slow. Will there be libations? What do you think? Smile!

Well I had better check on Chris. Have a good night and sleep well. Tomorrow is Taco Tuesday!

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte amore. Lo fara, grazie mille! Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Domani sarĂ  un'altra bella giornata a Tucson. Preparati!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...