Monday, February 8, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Boring Super Bowl!

Music listening to: Where The Party At? by Jagged Edge!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a strong "French Roast" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. We will get up in the 70's today.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris a massage. I remind Chris of that and he got that devilish grin on his face.

Well our Chiefs just didn't come to play in the Super Bowl yesterday. I will say the the Super Bowl snacks made a touchdown and the libations helped us get through it.

PISTOL WHIPPED WINGS



PISTOL WHIP WINGS, CHEESY BREAD, STUFFED CRUST PIZZA.


My playmate and I will start new rocks today. Here is my latest. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 7 FEB


PICKED UP 7 FEB



Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Have a good Lunedi and be careful out there. Mask Up and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna, have a good week.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, what is new?

Edwina, have a great day.

Bev, stay safe.

Papa John, how are you? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongirono fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Tieni quelle rocce dipinte in arrivo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...