Friday, February 12, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Creeping!

Music listening to: Baby Got Back by Sir-Mis-Alot!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Vanilla Cream Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning her in Tucson but it is suppose to get cooler tomorrow.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside today I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is the latest. Enjoy!



MY LATEST 11 FEB

I had better get this TGIF day moving forward. Have a good one and stay safe.



MIO MOGLIE CON YOGURT. FROZEN DELIGHT!

Ciao....Jessie

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, be careful stay warm and safe.

Rosie, what is up for the weekend in Melbourne?

JT, what are your plans for the weekend?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, stay safe.

Sister's what is up for the weekend?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

È un orso terribilmente carino!

countrygranny47 said...

YOUR ROCKS SURE ARE PRETTY. ELSIE'S IS ALSO.
YOU SURE HAVE A TALENT FOR PAINTING THEM.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...