Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Buon Pomerrigio!

Buon Pomerrigio!

How are you doing on this Taco Tuesday? We are good here.

I tried to get a nap in but could not due to the phones ringing and texts from the caregiver with questions about Chris.

Chris's doctor just left and he is doing great. She made me feel very good today by asking if she could have the cat rock that I did a few days ago. I gave it to her and that made her very happy. She is going to give it to a lady in Rocky Point, Mexico that loves cats.




I will start on a new rock in a little bit. My playmate is at a dental appt. I am going to get the Salmon filets out and season them up for tomorrows dinner. My Sous Chef and I are looking forward to preparing the meal. We have a bottle of Chardonnay  in the fridge a Gen 5 Lodi. We will use it for risotto and of course will have a glass or two while we are cooking. You know how we do!

Well, I had better check on Chris and the caregiver. stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Sembra tempo di magliette e pantaloncini, ma abbiamo un periodo freddo che ci sta arrivando di nuovo.

Loraine said...


TerrĂ² a disposizione sia pantaloncini che felpe.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...